Adams International School
At Adams International School, we seek to plant the seeds of lifelong education. The soil is tilled, prepared, and cultivated, respectfully and individually. We are mindful that each child’s path from a concrete thinker to a highly creative intellectual should be natural and joyful.
A child’s education at Adams International School is respectfully intentional, based on timeless core values. Here we offer an alternative to grade-chasing, hours of homework, and the roller-coaster of punishment and overpraising found in many institutions.
Here at Adams International School we raise the bar as we raise the child, and in so doing, transcend the limits of traditional education.
At Adams International School we believe in:
- providing a prepared environment in which students can discover and learn
- practicing grace and courtesy
- celebrating students’ individual gifts and needs
- treating nature with respect
- encouraging creativity in any form